Thursday, August 26, 2010

Post Created Aug 26, 2010 10:42:25 PM

I didn't want to title. Anything, today was a slow go! I just couldn't get motivated to do much of anything, seeing as I didn't get much sleep last night!
Well anyway, we went to the open house at school tonite and I was very pleased! We started out with prayer, introduction of teachers and staff, then off to meet the kids teachers!! Surprisingly, the kids love every one of them and the teachers love them too!!! I am sooo blessed, both kids love school and want to go, they have a good relationship with all their teachers!!
We are now watching the path of Earl, trying to figure out if he's coming our way or not!!! It's all good though, don't worry about us, we're inthe Lords hands and he will protect us!!!
Sending our love your way, all the way from Haiti!